Industrial - Bachelors
When foreign passengers are unable to communicate with others at the airport in a different local language or they need help. Smart signage provides customers with easy-to-understand directions and guidance. In addition, with the ability to switch between different languages, it is easy for travellers of any country m
1. First of all, it was the fact that travellers feel that they need to spend a lot of time in the check-in process, so this was the main starting point for my idea. Of course, it should not change the order of the airport.
2. Second, travellers need a simpler and more understandable way to help them through the check-in and boarding process.
3. Third, it is important to think about how to make it possible for foreign travellers to understand where they are going next, given the different languages spoken.
4. Fourth, the need to keep travellers at a distance by reducing contact during the epidemic.
5. Fifth, the need to increase serviceability, to be able to guide travellers in a timely manner and to inform them of difficulties.
Zhongjie is a student studying industrial design at QUT and is currently interning in the furniture design industry. The purpose of Design for Zhongjie is to facilitate human experience for a better life.